Question: Can adults use and benefit from this too?
Answer: Absolutely! Many adults have found that the compression blanket helps them get to sleep more quickly and enjoy a better night's rest. We have a variety of sizes to fit twin, full, and queen size beds.
Question: What is the compression blanket made from?
Answer: Our Compression blanket is made of a breathable combination of 20% spandex and 80% polyester for a velvety smooth feel that hugs you all night and gives you a cool, comfortable sleep experience
Question: Can this be used on a King Sized bed? How about a toddler bed?
Answer: Currently, we offer sizes ranging from Twin to Queen. We'll have more sizes coming soon. Get on our mailing list to get the latest updates.For all other beds, see the sizing chart below.
• Toddler Compression Blanket = 2'3" x 4'3" (69 cm x 132 cm)
• Twin/Single Bed Compression Blanket= 3'2" x 4'8" (98 x 147 cm)
• Full/Double Bed Compression Blanket= 4'5" x 4'8"(136 x 147 cm)
• Queen Bed Compression Blanket = 5'2" x 4'8"(160 x 147 cm)
• King Single Bed Compression Blanket = 3'5" x 6'7"(106 cm x 203 cm)
• King Bed Compression Blanket = 6'3" x 6'7"(193 cm x 203 cm)
Question: Does this help kids who aren't on the spectrum but have trouble sleeping all night in their own bed?
Answer: Yes!! Our compression blanket can be used for any child or adult. The gentle pressure provides deep stimulation. This deep sensory input may decrease nervousness and helps you settle down to sleep more quickly.
Question: Do I put this under the bedsheets or on top?
Answer: We recommend setting your compression blanket up under the sheets. This allows you to control the temperature and keep things cool at night. Extra blankets also increase compression if needed.