What Does Neurodivergent Mean?
Neurodivergent characteristics might include poor eye contact, sensitivity to sensory input, no smiling or social responsiveness, excellent visual learning skills, high creativity, and the ability to hyperfocus.
What Does Neurotypical Mean?
- Little or no difficulty dealing with sensory information
- Perform well under pressure
- Speak, move, and behave in “expected” ways
- Find it easy to engage in team activities
- Function well in complex social settings and large groups
- Deal well with change
- Able to learn in fast-paced, competitive settings